Wednesday 3 February 2016

UNIQLO X LEMAIRE

So, because I was, and am, a poor, currently unemployed, graduate with zero financial skills and an even smaller  amount of savings, I sadly missed out on the previous collaborative collection (despite it being significantly lower in price than actual Lemaire, times are tough yo).

However, the good people at Uniqlo and Lemaire have done the world a solid and released their latest SS lookbook, and my, my it is GOOD. 

If, like me, your summer day dreams are of you looking like you’ve just strolled straight out of Brideshead Revisited onto a sunkissed tennis court in the South of France, then this collection is most definitely for you. 

With an emphasis on minimalist, clean lines and spacious, yet functional, shapes and volumes, the collection articulates the idealised ease of summer living. 

The hazy, faded, yellows, of stretched out summer rays, blended textures and smooth structures, capture those languid vibes, lounging round tennis courts and pools.

Check out the Suprima Mesh Polo, Striped Shirt and Ribbed Body pictured below.

The outerwear is equally on point, with the short, streetwear inspired Parka, simple, classic Mac and, especially, the standout Cape.

So whilst I’m still going to be trawling eBay for some of that fiiiine, high neck, knitwear action from the last collection, at least I can fill my lust list with a whole new set of items that’ll cripple my bank account. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random